Directions for use with Squall
Squall can be mixed in combination with water and herbicides, fungicides, insecticides as well as fertilizers.
Directions for use
- Dosage: Use 0.5 litre Squall per 100 litres of spray liquid (0.5% or 500 ml per 100 litres).
- Squall should be added slowly tot the tank mix as the last ingredient after all other ingredients have been dissolved, stirring continuously.
- Can be sprayed with standard and drift reducing nozzles.
- Squall is a viscous liquid: pour the liquid carefully.
Storage and Safety precautions
- Squall is 100% biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
- Store Squall with the other crop protection products in a dedicated, cool storage at a minimum temperature of +2 ° Celsius.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight and close the cap after usage.
- Follow strictly the guidelines for personal protection when using crop protection products.
Not compatible with MaisTer OD® or Atlantis OD®.